Focus and Scope
The "Journal of Industrial Engineering and Education" is focused on bridging the gap between the technical field of industrial engineering and the pedagogical methodologies of education. It aims to explore and enhance how industrial engineering is taught and learned, integrating cutting-edge industrial practices with innovative educational theories and methods.
- Industrial Engineering Practices and Education: Investigating how contemporary industrial engineering practices can be effectively integrated into educational curricula and teaching methodologies.
- Curriculum Development in Industrial Engineering Education: Focusing on designing and updating industrial engineering education curricula to include technical proficiency and pedagogical effectiveness.
- Case Studies in Industrial Engineering: Highlighting practical applications and real-world case studies from industrial engineering and how they can be used as educational tools.
- Research on Teaching Methods in Industrial Engineering: Showcasing research on effective teaching strategies, learning outcomes, and innovative educational technologies in industrial engineering.
- Collaboration between Industry and Academia in Engineering Education: Examining partnerships between educational institutions and industrial organizations to enhance educational quality and relevance.
- Technological Innovations in Engineering Education: Assessing the impact of emerging technologies in industrial engineering and its teaching.
- Global and Interdisciplinary Education Approaches: Discussing the global perspectives and interdisciplinary approaches in teaching industrial engineering, including cultural and international considerations.
- Sustainability and Ethics in Industrial Engineering Education: Incorporating sustainability and ethics into the industrial engineering curriculum, preparing students for responsible professional practices.
- Educational Strategies for Lifelong Learning in Engineering: Addressing continuing education and lifelong learning strategies for professionals in industrial engineering.
- Pedagogical Research and Development in Engineering Education: Focusing on pedagogical research related to industrial engineering, including teaching techniques, curriculum development, and educational psychology.
ASJC Codes for the journal
Category: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Subject Area: Physical Sciences
Subject Area: Social Sciences & Humanities
Sustainable Development Goals
- SDG 4: Quality Education
- SDG 5: Gender Equality
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13: Climate Action
- SDG 17: Partnerships for the Goals